Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Writing Services

Everyone,
I'm offering my writing skills to anyone in need of help. Whether you or someone you know needs or wants help writing resumes, cover letters or follow-up correspondence for jobs, query letters to send to literary agencies or publishers, papers for school or work, speeches, thank-you notes for holiday, birthday or any-time gifts, or a proofreader/editor for your own creative work, I can help! I've got many years' experience in writing, proofreading and editing, and graduated magna cum laude with a Bachelor of Arts Degree in English from Boston University. I've written tons of cover letters and many prospective employers have praised them as outstanding; I've even had interviewers tell me that they called me in primarily based on my cover letter. I know how to write a letter that will really stand out from the crowd, which is so important in these tough economic times when so many people are competing for work. I know how to highlight your relevant skills and experience and express them eloquently, as well as how to use humor to spice up your letters and give your readers (and potential interviewers) a break from the monotony of reading stacks of boring, cookie-cutter cover letters. I've written many research and analytical papers and a fictional web series that is in development, and I am working on two screenplays and a book right now.

Rates:

$5/page for proofreading/editing
$15/page for writing resumes and cover letters
$5/letter or note for writing follow-up correspondence, e.g., a thank-you note to the interviewer, or thank-you notes for gifts, etc.
$16/hour to discuss your work, my corrections/suggestions, or my work done on your behalf.

I will require full payment up-front.

I'm happy to work with electronic versions of your work or hard-copy versions, whichever you prefer. I will pay return postage up to $2.00 if you choose to send me a hard copy. For anything that costs over $2.00 to send, I will require payment for the overage up-front.

Please make payment via Paypal, if possible. Here's a link:

https://www.paypal.com/

If not, you may pay by check made out to "Ryan Zanoni." I'll let you know the address when we talk business.

I am more than happy to send you samples of my own writing upon request. I'll also gladly send a letter of recommendation and/or list of references, if desired. Just ask!

Please inform your friends, loved ones and acquaintances!

I look forward to hearing from you. Happy New Year! I hope 2011 brings you plenty of joy, love, peace and prosperity.

Best,

Ryan Zanoni
rjzanoni@yahoo.com
203-927-0981 (cell)

No comments: