Thursday, May 13, 2010

Laundry

So I'm about the worst there is at keeping my blog updated. i know I'm keeping my two loyal followers in suspense, impatiently awaiting the next stroke of genius. Well, here it is, at long last.

What is with instructions on clothing these days? I mean, am I the only one who's confused? "Machine wash warm with like colors." But some of the like colors bear the instruction "Machine wash cold." So what are you supposed to do? Have four different loads when you really only have enough dirty laundry for two full ones? What a waste of money if you're using pay-per-use machines, as I am in my apartment building. My mom says everything can be washed in cold water, so I try to stick to that, but still--why do they say 'warm" then? And why the heck do I still find my clothes shrinking even though I put everything on 'low-delicate' specifically to avoid such shrinkage?! C'mon! Give me a break! Who do I blame for this? The manufacturer, I suppose. It's enough to drive a man nuts, I say.

No comments: