Tuesday, November 30, 2010

...With The Stars

So I'm not sure how many of you are aware now, but the popular TV show "Dancing with the Stars" has inspired a spin-off: "Skating with the Stars." Now I would think that has got to be a bit more challenging. Unless you are a champion skater. In which case you would not be eligible for the competition, out of fairness to the other contestants. To skate and dance at the same time? That's gotta be tough. But that's not the point I'm trying to make here. The point is...where is this "with the Stars" business going to end? What's next? "Cooking with the Stars?" "Marathon Running with the Stars"? How about "Nascar with the Stars"? I'm full of ideas. Come on, Hollywood. Give me a chance. I could make a killer hit out of "Wife Swap with the Stars".

No comments: